This is a piece written by my best friend. She doesn’t have tumblr though I’m considering creating an account against her will because she’s fantastic.
I met a strange man recently. He seemed familiar. So, very familiar. He walked like someone I used to know. He talked like someone I used to know. Hell, he even looked like this person I used to know. Almost exactly like him. But he didn’t behave like this person I used to know.
Where this person loved me, this stranger loathed me. Even his face, somehow, was arranged differently. Everything was in reverse it seemed. But even stranger than this stranger, was the way he looked at me, like I was the stranger.
I met a strange man recently, but I don’t think he’ll ever be familiar to me.
- tulipsanddandelions likes this
- profitez-de-votre-vie likes this
- mattsawaged reblogged this from poetinside
- lolanoelle likes this
- loveis1-2-3 likes this
- wordsfromthebackseat reblogged this from poetinside
- mzketta reblogged this from poetinside
- notes-to-ones-self reblogged this from poetinside
- seatheislandr likes this
- gabbyhallbreathingatlast likes this
- juelsevageline reblogged this from poetinside
- ambiguous-transparency likes this
- thoughtsplatteredeverywhere likes this
- erancourt said: Amazing
- aggressivelyokay likes this
- martybumm reblogged this from doyoulovemenowdad
- gabekarl likes this
- doyoulovemenowdad reblogged this from poetinside
- inconspicuousprimadonna reblogged this from poetinside
- inconspicuousprimadonna likes this
- victoriadrew13 likes this
- zarithelostlegend likes this
- poet-and-i-know-it reblogged this from poetinside and added:
- poetinside posted this